2021 Graduate Intake
About the role
In 2020 DIT are launching our first ever Graduate Program. We are offering an opportunity for agricultural graduates to join the DIT tribe. Working within several key areas of the business, this role provides the graduates with fundamental hands on skills to succeed in a diverse career in agriculture.
About DIT AgTech
DIT AgTech is a rapidly expanding Ag Tech company that is bringing technology to the livestock industry to assist graziers increase their profitability.
DIT manufacture and sell patented iOT devices which provide water supplementation to livestock as well as remote monitoring solutions to make life on the land easier and more connected for graziers and producers. In addition to this, we manufacture the supplements which get dosed using our technology.
At DIT, we pride ourselves on our strong connection to the outback and one of our core principals is to put ‘boots on the ground’ and to grow strong personal face to face relationships with our clients.
About the role
- Learn and experience all aspects of the business including:
- Training in our mixing warehouses to understand the composition of our supplements
- Training in our technical warehouse to learn the best installation and maintenance methods for our iOT devices
- Managing current clients and accounts
- Developing new leads and converting these leads into long-term valuable customers who become ambassadors for our business
- Installations of the iOT devices along with trouble shooting
- Diagnose nutritional requirements of individual and diverse properties and make recommendations on which supplements will benefit the livestock
- You will benefit from mentoring from our senior leadership team in all aspects of the business from sales to production to marketing and everything in between
- Report back to the National Sales Manager
Who we’re looking for
- University graduates (eg. Ag Science/ Agribusiness / Agronomy / Rural Science / Farm Management)
- Ability to work independently remotely across rural regions for extended periods
- Excellent personal presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively
- A competent understanding of basic computer skills
- Sales or customer service experience and/or background
- Background in ruminant animal nutrition will be viewed favourably
- Genuinely passionate about the Australian Agriculture industry
- Self motivated
An attractive graduate package with performance based incentives and a fully maintained company car will be negotiated to attract applicants of the highest calibre.
After successful completion of the program there will be various permanent positions available in a range of locations nationally.
How to Apply