2021 Cadetship Territory Manager Program
Applications for the DIT 2021 Cadetship Territory Manager Program are now open!
If you have a passion for Australian Agriculture, then look no further! DIT AgTech is a rapidly expanding Ag Tech company that is bringing technology to the livestock industry. We assist graziers in increasing their profitability by providing livestock with nutritional supplements through the water. In addition to this we manufacture and offer remote monitoring solutions to make life on the land easier and more connected for graziers and producers.
The program involves working within all key areas of the business which will provide the successful applicant with fundamental hands-on skills and experiences to succeed in a diverse career in the Agriculture Industry and provide fast tracked opportunities to move up the management tree of DIT.
What you would be doing within the program
- Training in our supplement mixing warehouses
- Training in our technical warehouse to learn the best installation and maintenance methods and practices for our devices
- Assisting with the management of current clients and accounts
- Assisting management with the development of new markets, opportunities and leads
- Learn the very basics and fundamentals of livestock nutrition across a diverse range of systems so that you can make product and service recommendations to new and existing customers
It is essential for the successful applicant to have:
- A genuine passion for the Australian Agricultural Industry
- Discipline and motivation to work autonomously and remotely across rural regions for extended periods with the support of the DIT team
- Excellent personal presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong relationship building skills, including written and verbal communication
- A basic understanding of computers and willingness to adopt new computer programs and apps
- A current Australian drivers licence
It will be viewed favourably for you to have any of the following:
- Sales or customer service experience and/or background
- Background in working in agriculture especially Northern Australia working on large scale cattle operations
- An undergraduate degree in the areas of Ag Science/ Agribusiness / Agronomy / Rural Science / Farm Management/Animal Science or Applied Science. Non agribusiness applicants from disciplines such as business, marketing, finance, and commerce are also encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant can expect:
- A guaranteed, fast tracked pathway into management roles. As the business grows, those who demonstrate leadership, tenacity and a commitment to uphold the core values of DIT will be rewarded with managerial positions across Australia
- Mentoring from the senior leadership team in all aspects of the business from sales to production to marketing and everything in between
- Opportunities to travel all across Australia. Some of the locations former TM Graduates have travelled include Broome, the Kimberly, the gulf of Carpentaria, Darwin and even Vietnam.
- Opportunities to participate in station lifestyle and attend campdrafts and rodeos across Northern Australia
- A commitment to invest in your personal and professional development
- During the program you are paid $45,000 plus super. Accommodation and meal incentives are also provided
- Once the twelve month program is completed, an attractive package, including a company vehicle, rent assistance and performance based incentives will be negotiated
After successful completion of the program there will be various permanent positions available within DIT both nationally and abroad as the company continues to grow. The program is designed as a pathway for the candidate to move into a management position within DIT in a range of different sectors of the business.
How to Apply
- Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE – ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- If you have any questions; please contact Mark Peart on 0412 599 342 or Ally Gravolin on 0428 754 373