Livestock Supplement Delivery Personnel
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for Livestock Supplement Delivery Personnel to join our team. The role will be responsible for assisting our company in the delivery of liquid supplements to our growing customer base.
You will be part of a small team where teamwork and collaboration is the key to success. The mentality of “rolling up your sleeves” and being accountable for the region is expected and provides you with an opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge.
The role will involve driving either a 4WD with a purpose build trailer to fill up tanks with liquid supplements or a Body Truck plus also help with mixing of the supplements on site. The work will be based across large scale cattle properties in the Gulf of Carpentaria QLD, Barkly Tableland of NT and the Kimberly’s of WA.
The core purpose of DIT AgTech is to ‘enable farmers to produce more with less’. We are prioritising the development and innovation of technology that will allow farmers to produce the food that is required for the growing population. DIT has been working closely with the agriculture industry to create a solution that allows producers an opportunity to have a more economical and sustainable business operation.
DIT is a solutions driven organisation with a unified team that shoots for the stars in every aspect of the business. We do this knowing that if we miss the mark then we will land on a lofty mountain. This job is not for those who are just looking to fill in time and collect a wage, this position is for people who are the doers, the people who are a bit crazy and the people who want to actually change the world.
- Driving to remote destinations to deliver livestock supplements
- Mixing supplements on site
- Report any anomalies back to management
- Report any damage to DIT devices back to management
- $60,000 per year plus Super (full time)
- Full time or part time negotiable
- Get paid to travel the country and experience the Aussie outback
- Own accommodation will need to be supplied (preferably in the form of a caravan or camper van – DIT to negotiate a subsidy for associated costs while actively on the job)
Skills and Experience:
- Car licence (essential)
- 4WD Experience (preferred)
- HR Truck Licence (preferred)
- Some experience with handling animals (preferred)
How to Apply:
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or call Ally Gravolin on 0428754373 for further information.