Livestock supplementation packages
Our technology and products offer time and cost benefits, but our subscription models offer even more convenience and savings.
Choose from our Full Service Model (FSM) or Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Rental package.
DIT AgTech is not a transactional company, and both our FSM and PAYG offers cater for long term beneficial relationships.
Full Service Model (FSM)
Designed for larger scale livestock producers – ideal for Northern Australian cattle stations
We understand the problems that beef producers face when supplementing livestock at scale. DIT AgTech’s livestock supplementation program reduces the labour requirement, which is a major expense.
Our full service model:
- distributes all the dosing infrastructure on the property
- delivers the supplement to the water sources
- charges the grazier only on what the livestock consume
Grazier’s are only charged for what is used by livestock in our FSM, versus the alternative of an upfront cost of a road train of dry lick bag.
Our FSM provides the opportunity to include remote monitoring equipment, such as tank monitors and remote cameras, and in the near future, walk over weighing equipment, rain gauges and hot spot connectivity for internet access.
The FSM includes:
- Dosing technology fully installed, operated & managed by DIT
- Infrastructure provided on site by DIT to mix, store & distribute supplement to all units
- Labour required to mix & distribute supplement
- Transport costs & logistics to move supplements to stations
- Management report on supplement usage & cost – daily, weekly & monthly
DIT’s uDOSE is more than just a tool to supplement and so much more than a bag of lick – it can help with farm management by providing real time water usage, reducing the need for daily water runs.
Receive free nutritional advice from DIT AgTech for management of the herd, ensuring livestock are on the best nutritional plan.
The FSM is priced as an all-inclusive package and charged at a $ per litre rate. The price per litre will depend on the:
- number of head needing to be supplemented
- size of the property
- existing water infrastructure
Speak to our Sales team to find out more about our Full Service Model