Remote monitoring technology designed for rural conditions
Our uSEE remote monitoring products are ideal for remotely monitoring livestock watering points from your mobile device or computer – increasing your productivity while giving you peace of mind.
Remote Monitoring Products
An exclusive remote monitoring platform that monitors and controls IoT devices from anywhere, providing convenient and cost-effective means to monitor key sites at any time.
Installation sites: troughs, tanks, building sites, boundary gates, irrigation systems, dams.
DETAILS – CAMERA
- solar powered unit
- scheduled & on-demand images of any site or location
- uses mobile or satellite networks (where no coverage is available) to upload images simultaneously to a secure online dashboard on the uSEE website
- view images via mobile or desktop
- email & SMS notifications alert you when an image is taken
- unit includes flexible mounting hardware to help capture the exact image required
uSEE Tank Sensor
Allows remote monitoring of water levels to ensure animals have adequate water supply, ensuring animal wellbeing and savings in labour, time, vehicle wear-and-tear and fuel.
Installation sites: tanks, building sites, boundary gates, irrigation systems, dams.
DETAILS – TANK SENSOR
- solar powered unit
- uses hydrostatic pressure technology to measure water levels
- uses mobile or satellite networks (where no coverage is available) to upload water level readings simultaneously to a secure online dashboard on the uSEE website
- view readings via mobile or desktop
- email & SMS notifications to alert you if the water level is above or below your desired pre-set limits
- unit includes flexible mounting hardware
uSEE Flood Cameras
DIT AgTech now offers Remote Flood Cameras (RFC’s) specifically for councils around Australia.
RFC’s are a very cost-effective remote monitoring solution to ensure the safety of residents and communities within the shire district.
Via the uSEE platform, councils can integrate these cameras in their websites allowing public access for better safety and for travel. Benefits to council include the ability to be proactive on road closures, enforcing load restrictions and effectively managing traffic flows.
DETAILS – FLOOD CAMERAS
- RFCs work via satellite and/or NextG technology
- provide up to 3 images of a flooded bridge, road or crossing per day
uSEE warranty information
What you see with uSEE
Take a peek at what you’ll see with our uSEE remote monitoring devices.