About the role
We are searching for a Supply Chain Warehouse Manager to join our team in our Townsville Warehouse Distribution Centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management & organisation of the warehouse to ensure customers receive supplements in full, on time & to spec consistently.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Implementation of QA & QC around all supplement production. Feed safe. This includes quality assessment of product upon arrival
- Implementation of all OHS protocols and procedures so that DIT complies with regulatory framework in which it operates.
- Logistics co-ordinator for the shed. Manage the flow of raw material and finished product along the supply chain. Find improvements and opportunities to save money and or create value with our supply chain partners.
- Be responsible for the daily movement of stock and reconciling this on the inventory management system (DEAR)
- Be responsible for ensuring that invoicing is done promptly and accurately for all dispatch of supplement orders from that DC
- Be able to assist in the manufacturing process when required
- Be able to identify risks and hazards in both safety and quality and rectify problems with documented Corrective Action Measures (CAR/s)
- Is able to communicate effectively and respectfully with warehouse team, temporary labour, service providers, logistics team, trading team & management to ensure efficient warehouse functions.
- Adheres to instructions and procedures according to the task at hand and DIT policies, procedures and objectives.
- Gains and holds appropriate licences (including vehicle and forklift) as required.
- Coordinates and arranges maintenance on forklifts and other warehouse tools of the trade.
Skills and experience
- Previous management experience
- Familiar with stock feed manufacturing
- Previous inventory & logistics management experience
- Show attention to detail
- Be process & procedure driven
- The ability to show initiative
- The ability to assist in the warehouse when required in advantageous (e.g) operate forklift to load truck etc)
- Competent ability to use computer to fulfil core duties
Benefits and perks
- Working in a small team environment in our Townsville DC, this is a full time role with flexible working hours.
How to Apply
- Email cover letter with resume through to email@example.com (NOTE – ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED)
About the company
DIT Technologies is a rapidly expanding Ag Tech company that is bringing technology to the livestock industry to assist graziers increase their profitability. As our business grows across Australia we are recruiting territory managers to sell and service our large range of technology and animal nutrition products.