Territory Manager – Adelaide
About DIT Technologies
DIT Technologies is a rapidly expanding Ag Tech company that is bringing technology to the livestock industry to assist graziers increase their profitability.
DIT manufacture and sell patented IoT devices as well as remote monitoring solutions to make life on the land easier and more connected for graziers and producers. In addition to this, we manufacture the supplements which get dosed using our technology.
At DIT, we pride ourselves on our strong connection to the outback and one of our core principals is to put ‘boots on the ground’ and to grow strong personal face to face relationships with our clients.
About the role
- Learn and experience all aspects of the business including:
- Training in our mixing warehouses to understand the composition of our supplements
- Training in our technical warehouse to learn the best installation and maintenance methods for our IoT devices
- Managing current clients and accounts
- Developing new leads and converting these leads into long-term valuable customers who become ambassadors for our business
- Installations of the IoT devices along with trouble shooting
- Diagnose nutritional requirements of individual and diverse properties and make recommendations on which supplements will benefit the livestock
- You will benefit from mentoring from our senior leadership team in all aspects of the business from sales to production to marketing and everything in between
- Report back to the National Sales Manager
Benefits and perks
An attractive package with performance based incentives and a fully maintained company car will be negotiated to attract applicants of the highest calibre.
After successful completion of the initial training program there will be various permanent positions available in a range of locations nationally.
Skills and experience
- University graduates (eg. Ag Science/ Agribusiness / Agronomy / Rural Science / Farm Management) (Highly regarded but not essential)
- Ability to work independently remotely across rural regions for extended periods
- Excellent personal presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively
- A competent understanding of basic computer skills
- Sales or customer service experience and/or background
- Background in ruminant animal nutrition will be viewed favourably
- Genuinely passionate about the Australian Agriculture industry
How to Apply
- Email cover letter with resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org.