Technical Sales and Support
About the business
DIT AgTech is a rapidly expanding Ag Tech company that is bringing technology to the livestock industry to assist graziers increase their profitability. DIT manufacture and sell patented IoT devices which provide water supplementation to livestock as well as remote monitoring solutions to make life on the land easier and more connected for graziers and producers. In addition to this, we manufacture the supplements which get dosed using our technology.
We place a heavy focus on R&D and are constantly reassessing the needs of the producers at the business end of the supply chain and how our IoT devices can assist in streamlining the ‘on farm’ processes and making them more profitable for the user. At DIT, we pride ourselves on our strong connection to the outback and one of our core principals is to put ‘boots on the ground’ and to grow strong personal face to face relationships with our clients.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Sales & Support person to join our team. In this role you will be managing incoming technical support issues and outgoing business development activities.
You will be part of a small team where teamwork and collaboration are key to success. The mentality of “rolling up your sleeves” and assisting with tasks that could be out of your scope is expected and provides you with an opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge.
What you would be doing:
- Field online/phone customer service and technical support issues for uSEE users.
- Scope out and develop new revenue opportunities for uSEE remote monitoring technology (including but not limited to, Remote Flood Cameras with Local Councils)
- Analysis and development of DIT AgTech’s current customer service systems.
- Organise and attend both DIT Field Days to promote uSEE remote monitoring devices. Also attend and interact with potential clients at industry field days.
- Openly discuss marketing and promotional opportunities with the marketing team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with all members of the team to ensure efficient office functions
- Adherence to instructions and procedures according to the task at hand and DIT policies, procedures, and objectives
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical support or business development role.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Information Technology, Agribusiness preferable)
- Experience in or direct contact to others in the Australian Agriculture Industry and Local Government.
- Demonstrated history of identifying and capitalising on new opportunities.
- Demonstrated history of analysing issues, crafting a solution, and implementing to overcome.
- Computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing opportunities to up-skill
For more information
Contact us on : +61 428754373 or +61 412599342